- IFALL (Sweden) is a community
organisationwhose main objective is to promote integration and intercultural dialogue between cultures and counteract violence and reduce tension between cultures in Sweden and in other countries.
- D.G.T Association(Romania) is a non-governmental
organisation. Its mission focuses on national and international networking among young people, students, trainers and teachers of different nationalities, cultures andbackgrounds.
- GO EUROPE(Spain) Intercultural Association aims to promote an international spirit aligned with the common European cultural objectives through intercultural dialogue, exchange of knowledge and European awareness through the active participation of young people, organizations and companies, in projects involving mobility, education
- Global Learning & Skills Partnership, (UK) (GLaSP) is an educational project development, management, research and evaluation
organisationworking with educational institutions and educators.
- URGUDA PERPETUUM (Croatia) main objective is promoting awareness of the development of civil society, promoting human rights and gender equality, democracy, and development of cultural, social and environmental awareness among young people